about me

My photo
Hi Everyone! My name is Marta and I come from Poland. I'm 23.I study phisiotheraphy in Poznan. One day I would like to work in a hospital with people after stroke and with spinal cord injury.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Special Needs

Something about Special Needs classes.

In this classes we were talking about children with special needs.
We presented our point of view about special nedds in our countries. Me, Anna and Joanna prepared about physiotherapy in Poland and about difficulties for disable people. We also had a chance to hear about school education for handicap pupils in Belgium, Spain, Norway, Turkey and Hungary.
For me it was very good expierence to get knowledge about this ind of people, because it is my part of job as a physiotherapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment