about me

My photo
Hi Everyone! My name is Marta and I come from Poland. I'm 23.I study phisiotheraphy in Poznan. One day I would like to work in a hospital with people after stroke and with spinal cord injury.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Art lesson:)





I would like to say something about art lesson.
I haven't been on this kind of lessons since I was 15, so it was very funny to do this again after a few years.
From the beggining I want to say that the teacher was very friendly for us, she tried to use our imagination and I think she done this very good!
We had to draw our face from the mirror, after that we had to close eyes and draw again as a 'blind people'. If you want to do this properly you have to use representation of your face...it is quite difficult.
My idea how to use this kind of activities in my job is that I can work with children with behavioral and learning disorders.

No comments:

Post a Comment