about me

My photo
Hi Everyone! My name is Marta and I come from Poland. I'm 23.I study phisiotheraphy in Poznan. One day I would like to work in a hospital with people after stroke and with spinal cord injury.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Stereotypes!

Why you can say that I'm Polish....?

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I eat a lot of potatoes for almost every dinner.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I spend a lot of time outside during the spring and summer time.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I can live everywhere in the world.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I never refuse a drink.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I'm hardworking and outgoing.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I'm very close with my family.

- You can tell that I'm Polish because I used to go for a party every weekend.

What about Danish people??

Well, before I came here I was talking with my friends and family about Denmark and danish people, just to say in one word : about STEREOTYPES
Not all of them, which I heard are true, but some yes.
For example:
* Danish people are closed and they try to keep their privet life as a secret.

*Denmark is very expensive country.

I thought that Danish people ( students) like to go out, but when I came to Haderslev I realised that it's not true!
The second think is: I heard that Danish people are tall, blond with blue eyes like people from Norway, but it's also false.

What I discovered here is that the people from Denmark are like candles...I didn't know about that before.
I'm hoping to discover more things about Danish people and culture during this 3 months.

1 comment:

  1. "What I discovered here is that the people from Denmark are like candles..."

    Tall, pale, and catch fire easy?

    ReplyDelete