about me

My photo
Hi Everyone! My name is Marta and I come from Poland. I'm 23.I study phisiotheraphy in Poznan. One day I would like to work in a hospital with people after stroke and with spinal cord injury.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First day in Denmark



Hi Others!


I would like to tell you about my first day in Denmark!At the begining when I arrived I was shocked, because I thought that the winter in Denmark is not so hard like in Poland! This winter in my country was horrible, most of the time was -20 deegres and snow everywhere!I arrived with Anna on Sunday 31st of January.

Poland, fot. Jerzy Wozny

We were at 6 o'clock in the morning in the Busstation in Haderslev. Our rooms were ready at 5 o'clock p.m. so you can imagine how hard this day was.But now everything is all right!We are living with my friends from Poland Joanna and Anna and with Katka, Ondrej, Ester and Zeliha. House is wonderful ,very practical and what is the most important for us is very close to university!

I hope I will wonderful time during this 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. hey Martuszka...you should mention something about our buddy...how punctual he is or something...hahaha

    ReplyDelete